Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HMR Sixth Official Weigh-in Result (Wednesday, June 8)

I have lost 43.6 lbs.
My weight the previous week was: 263.2
My weight loss for this week was 6.6 lbs and my new weight is 256.6 lbs!

There was about a two day break from HMR because of the holiday.  I would have lost more weight if I didn't have two days out of the box.  My out of the box days were not as horrible as they could have been - I'm starting to think more about what I put in my mouth and choosing better foods when I do choose to deviate from HMR.

With that said... It has been a long time since any scale read in the 250 range.  I had hoped to make it to 250 lbs exactly by my birthday, but I can be happy with making it into the range during my birthday week!

Short post tonight, I'm beat.  I'm going to try and work harder next week and I'm going to see if it is feasible to work with a personal trainer. 

1 comment: