Thursday, May 5, 2011

HMR Second Official Weigh-in Results (Wednesday, May 4, 2011)

I have lost 20.4 lbs.
My weight the previous week was: 286.6
My weight loss for this week was 6.8 lbs and my new weight is 279.8 lbs!

I was a little bit frustrated by the scale this week, but I really shouldn't have been as the weight loss was still significant and nothing to sneeze at.  Though, that's what I've been doing all week - sneezing.  Allergy symptoms are not an inducement to stay active, they are an inducement to sleep and laze.  My physical activity (in the form of walking) was respectable, but I'm hoping to add more physical activity.

My physical activity (PA) plan is to burn at least as many calories each day as I consume in food.  So far so good.  To add some variety to my PA, I'm going to start riding my bike.

I took my bike (which hasn't been ridden in at least 5 years) to a local shop yesterday so they could check it out (safety and what not).  I think it probably just needs air in the tires, but better safe than sorry I suppose.

I have tried a couple more of the HMR foods and they are both pretty good!
  1. HMR Lasagna with Meat Sauce - thumbs up!
  2. HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal - also thumbs up!
The HMR Multigrain Hot Cereal is unique because it can also take the place of a shake.  Oddly though, the cereal has twice as many calories as a shake, so eating enough of it could slow your weight loss.  I had two bowls of it today.  :-)

Though I've tons of interesting things to say, I'm probably going to post only once or twice a week from this point forward.  I don't want to bore people too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment